Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let's decorate! Your Xmas tree!


I'm sure you didn't wait to see pictures like these! hahaha Upside down xmas tree.. original at least!
December is just around the corner, and december is xmas month!! So we can start talking about this, don't ya think??
How do you start with xmas decoration? Good question, and sorry, but i dont have the answer :( BUT have an opinion :) and it is: A TREE. Any Christmas decorating should have a tree. Maybe you are a huge fan of classical decorations, so we know what you want:


Wow! Amazing tree, it's like on the movies!!!

You also can try original decoration for your classic tree:


But if you want something different, i've found some ideas surfing on the internet that, maybe i would not use my home, but i like to look at them, in fact, some of them are very funny! For example:


A "cushions xmas tree". All of us have cushions, I'm sure, maybe not so many as in the picture, but we have them, and I'm sure you never have thought about creating a tree with them. And if you do, congrats!!! You're so creative!!

Maybe U don't want to buy a tree, because you don't want to spend money on that, or maybe because you don't have money to spend on that (very usual today) what to do??


Ok, I know what you're thinking about "How the hell d'u think that, if I don't have money for a tree, gonna have it to buy thousands of books??" Emmm right, but maybe you are a... librarian?? hahaha Well, actually I just wanted share this picture with you to show u that you can create a tree from almost anything!

You want a real tree, but want to do something original??


Love this one!! When I saw this picture, inmediately I thought about asking for a wish! And Xmas is exactly about that!

Another funny idea!


If you don't have enough space on your home, you can choose the idea of a "little tree", but original!




Good idea if you have lots of buttons in any drawer!

And if you have much less space, look at this idea!! It's my favorite EVER!

 The tree on the wall!! Maybe this year not, because I need time to find all those stickers and objects, but some year, maybe next one, I swear I'll do it!! And hope to show you pictures!!

Well, the idea is that, in any way, celebrating Xmas is always (or should be) something funny, happy.. and the important is living it!! You don't have a tree? Doesn't matter! What's most important is having someone to share it with!

Hope you start having that Xmas spirit!!

xo

8 comments:

  1. oh I love decorating christmas tree ! Great blog
    xoxo
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your sentiment. And that cushion christmas tree is too funny:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow....this post is amazing...I love all those pictures!!! <3

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!?! ;) I'll wait your answer on my blog...AND then i' LL follow you BACK!!!!

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you understand english well when you can make really good jokes, like the librarian & why would i have a 1000 books, one. maria, if you send me your email, in a comment on my blog, which i WON'T publish, i'll help you with some word & phrase specifics. that way everybody & their dog doesn't have to read it. cool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I want the Chanel tree decorations.

    XOXO
    UFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent website. A lot of helpful info here.

    I'm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you to your effort!
    my page - infant girl headbands

    ReplyDelete