Friday, March 2, 2012

Maxi is never enough!


By the fashion definition, I really love maxi for everything! Or for almost everything!
I really love maxi sunglasses, maxi watches, maxi high heels...

 Maxi dresses. I love maxi dresses for spring or for summer. They're really stylish, they're fresh and make you look so bohemian! A must have this s/ are long on the back & short on the front dresses, take note!
 Maxi skirts. Like maxi dresses, i think they're so cool!
And maxi bags!! I love them, in fact, I came to a point where I found the "little bags" ridiculous. But one day, I decided to use them again, so my back said: wowww thank you! And now, I can't decide!
Maxi bags are a good choice to catch a flight, go to the park with the kids or something like that.

What do you think about maxi??

xo

ps: thanks for all your good wishes for me in my exam. I think all your positive thoughts came to help me, because I think my exam was ok! But I have to wait to know it!

2 comments:

  1. sometimes i like maxi sometimes i don't. my faves here are the printed dresses & skirts. my purses seem to growing larger in size too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news about your exam:) And I love maxis too, although, coz I'm short, I find it hard to find one that suits my height:( Love maxi bags too!

    ReplyDelete