Thursday, September 13, 2012

STAMP!

 
Hey guys!! How's going on??
I'm so busy with everything!! Work on campus, work off campus... really excited about everything!!
Today I want to show you and idea that I figured out just doing scrapbook, and it's how wonderful stamps are!! I just knew them for scrapbook, but you really can use them in everything!!
Here you have some examples:
 
 
{this one is in the beginning of my scrapbook}
 
 
 
{just to decorate a text}
 

{separate in your notebook}
 

{to present a subject}
 
Actually, I'm starting a new course in the university, so most of the things I made were for my new notebooks!! You know, you always start very exciting the classes, let's see in a couple of weeks!
 
 
{there are no words to express some things so... stamp it!}

 
xo
 
 
ps: look what's coming up!
 
 

 


3 comments:

  1. How adorable are those stamps! Love them too coz you can stamp everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maria, it's fun to see your excitement! if i lived close i would let you come over & use my stamps.

    ReplyDelete