Sunday, September 16, 2012

Viva Mexico's independence!

 
The best part about living in a different country and know people from different parts of the world, is that you can celebrate parties that you never imagined you went to! And this Saturday, that happened: it was the Mexico's independence day, and I have known people from Mexico these days here in Santa Fe, and they're really my friends, so.. let's celebrate!!
 
 
Of course, Tequila was one of the guests!! The party was amazing, imagine: mexican, american and spanish people celebrating that, hundreds years before, Mexico got the independence from Spain. CRAZY!
 
 
ps: my red sweater is from American Eagle. I've been shopping these days, so I guess in my next post I'll show you all my new stuff, because I hadn't time yet to take pictures of everything!


2 comments:

  1. Viva Mexico! Anything with tequila sounds great....heehee....and love your AE top:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you can all share in the joy!

    ReplyDelete